Monday, 21 October 2013
Pedicure & Manicure
A manicure & pedicure is a cosmetic beauty treatment for your fingernails, toenails, legs hands and in some cases a small part of your arm. You should be getting a manicure and pedicure at least once a month.
A good manicure will clean and shape your nails and treat your cuticles, which is vital for keeping your nails healthy and strong. During a manicure your hands will be exfoliated to remove dead skin cells and to improve circulation and stimulate blood flow. A manicure generally not always includes painting the nails. Not only will having a manicure make your nails and hands look good, it is also very relaxing.
Benefits of Pedicures
Feet are one of the most neglected parts of our bodies and often get left off our regular beauty routine. Pedicures are similar to manicures except they are specially designed for your feet. During a pedicure your nails will be cleaned, shaped and trimmed to prevent ingrown nails. The exfoliating and massage elements can relieve aching feet and muscles and stimulate circulation. The oils and moisturizing elements will keep feet well-hydrated and prevent dry cracked heels, which can be painful. Pedicures generally include application of a toenail polish.
Our manicure service includes filing, shaping of the free edge, treatments, massage of the hand and the application of polish. The products that we use in the salon for manicures are:
• 'Natural look hand and nail moisture mask', this product is an aroma therapeutic, rejuvenating hand mask which is enriched with alpha hydroxy acid complexes and soothing, conditioning essential oils of lavender.
• 'Natural look hand and body exfoliating gel' which is specially formulated to deep cleanse and remove impurities that makes your skin look dull and feel rough. Used regularly it will prevent dry skin building up on hands, elbows or any other areas of the body.
• 'Natural look hand and nail moisture', this product is free from sulphates, parabens and mineral oils. This moisturizes and nourishes your skin using natural oils and herbal extracts. Soften hands and strengthens nails.
Our pedicure service includes removing dead skin, softening hard skin and shaping and treating toe-nails, and also massages softening and soothing oils and creams into your foot to make you feel relaxed. While you’re having your pedicure service done your feet will be soaked in softening soaking liquid and deep sea salt which helps to relax your tired feet. All of our tools we use have been sterilized and cleaned. We also have a massage spa chair that you can relax on while getting your pedicure service done.
The products we use in salons are:
• 'Natural look cool feel softening soak' this product refreshes and deodorises tired feet. This foaming softening soak also cleanses the feet, leaving a cool sensation due to the properties of the natural essential oils.
• 'Natural look deep sea salt' is a softening and hydrating, anti-inflammatory feet soak treatment containing Australian sea salts. This product detoxifies skin and softens callouses.
• 'Natural look cool feet stimulating scrub is especially formulated with papaya to deep cleanse, remove and prevent rough, dry skin build up on your feet. It exfoliates rough and dry skin.
• 'Natural look cool feet massage lotion' moisturises, softens and refreshes tired, aching feet, helps improve circulation problems.
We specialize in basic and deluxe (includes exfoliation mask) manicures and pedicures and we use OPI nail polish.
Written By Becc
Posted by Mylonas Hair and Beauty at 21:04