- It is an effective treatment for headaches, migraines, eyestrain & insomnia
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage removing toxins & boosting the immune system
- Relaxes the scalp and improve blood circulation.
- Promotes secretion of hormones & enzymes for hair growth
- Increases oxygen to the brain, bringing clarity
- Relaxes the central nervous system
- Relieves tension and headaches
- Alleviates stress, promotes relaxation a popular massage often requested for general well-being
- Indian Head Massage reaches all energy centers where tension accumulates.
Written by Shweta