- Skin analysis: As not everyone has the same skin type an analysis is done to see what facial best suits your skin and what products we can recommend you. Some people have dry skin, oily skin and combination skin which is oily in some areas and dry in other. We have many different types of facials in our salons. We recommend different facials to our clients according to their skin type, and the amount of time and budget they have.
- Makeup removal: We remove all makeup from the clients face before we start the facial so that it doesn't spread all the toxins in face while doing the facial.
- Deep cleansing: Is the preparation to start the facial with. It cleanses the dirt and oils from the facial and neck area.
- Steaming: Is necessary during your facial because it opens up your pores, by opening the cuticles of the skin which makes it easier for extractions.
- Extractions: Involves the removal of white heads and black heads.
- Exfoliation: Involves the removal of dead skin on your face, with an exfoliating scrub.
- Mask: A mask is applied to the skin and left on for 15-20 minutes; it hydrates, cleanses and revitalizes your skin after the facial. It is then wiped off, and a moisturizer is applied.
Written by Vee